Life With Eliza

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Miss Eliza has been extremely TWO lately, challenging Mommy and Daddy's energy and sanity on a daily basis, but occasionally she does something so sweet, my heart just melts. Just the other day, we were in the car doing a rare errand alone together while Willa was home with our nanny, Claire, when Eliza said to me, "Mommy, I love you SO much!" I said, "Eliza, I love YOU, so much!" And she said, "Mama, pull over." I asked her why she wanted me to pull the car over and she said, "So we can give each other kisses." So, of course, I pulled over into a parking lot and walked around to Eliza in the back seat. We gave each other kisses and then continued on our way. Bliss.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How you managed to pull over with tears in your eyes I'll never know! Hell I have tears in my eyes!

Beth